The Gender Equality Index compares the situation of women and men within the same company. Rated out of 100 points, it is calculated on the basis of 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap = gap of 3.7% = 36/40
- The distribution difference of the individual increases = 1% = 20/20
- The promotion distribution gap: gap of 0.4% = 15/15
- The number of employees increased upon return from maternity leave: 100% = 15/15
- Parity among the 10 highest remunerations = 4 women / 6 men = 10/10
STERIMED SAS obtained a result of 96/100.
STERIMED SAS is therefore making sure to have a better gender equality index over the years.